Tuesday 4 November 2014

Waffles for lunch

One of my favourite places to eat now is Samuel Pepy's, its all gluten free and caters for many other allergies. They are now open 7 days a week for breakfast and lunch which is wicked. The people are so friendly and the atmosphere is great.
I had heard a lot about the waffles they serve so I had to see for myself how good they are. Yes, I ordered them for lunch and I don't regret it. They were fantastic, light, good texture, fresh and served with the right amount of banana and soy ice-cream. For all those sweet tooth's out there, if I were you I would be heading over to Yorktown Square ASAP!!
https://www.facebook.com/samuelpepyscafe


(photo taken from Samuel Pepys Instagram, my phone died on me when I went to take the photo) 

No comments:

Post a Comment