Monday 12 May 2014

Curried sausages with a twist

I haven't posted anything for a while, I have been rather slack but also not getting out and about discovering new food or creating.
Anyways lets get back into it by sharing a curried sausages dish I did for Mothers Day. I found it on Food.com when searching for a recipe. Its soooooo easy to make and most of the ingredients are in the cupboard, I just had to get fruit chutney and apple sauce. You will find that most sausages these days are already gluten free, so us coeliacs are spoilt for choice as to what kind we want.
This dish is great for a wintery night or just a hearty meal if you chock it full of vegetables. I also added sultanas which is a perfect addition. (I forgot to take a photo, ooops)
http://www.food.com/recipe/curried-sausages-198901


No comments:

Post a Comment