Tuesday 21 April 2015

Chia seed brekkie - LCHF

I never get sick of breakfast, its my favourite meal of the day even though I eat the same most days.
Most of the time I have a savoury breakfast with bacon, eggs, cheese, vegetable etc. but sometimes I feel like something sweet. So I make myself chia pudding (you can put whatever you like in this, but I just use a tin of coconut milk/cream, 40g chia seeds and some tablespoons of coconut and LSA, then pop it in the fridge to set).
In the morning its quick and easy to serve, heat up a handful of mixed berries, top with some chia pudding, some yoghurt (goats for me), flaxseeds, crushed nuts and I have discovered this Mayvers spread that is AMAZING: http://www.mayvers.com.au/mayvers-pure-state-coconut-super-spread/
Mix it all together and there you have a gluten free, dairy free, low carb breakfast thats super quick, easy and tastes great!


No comments:

Post a Comment