Thursday 19 December 2013

Birdseed

I found out about this new bakery called Birdseed thats all gluten free also soy and corn free. The lady used to run it from home now runs it in a shop off Westbury road, Prospect (where the city mission and takeaway shop is). Anyways I follow the shop on Facebook and entered a competition to win a hamper just in time for Christmas and guess what? I WON! How exciting to win something and especially something that is all gluten free and new to me. In it is a christmas cake, cake mix, shortbread, crackers, gingerbread and some muesli. I went up their to collect it today and had a hot chocolate while there. They have rice milk and almond milk available for drinks which is great and all the sweet/savoury products for sale. I love it at Birdseed and the ladies there are lovely.
They are only open Monday - Friday but its a must visit place for anyone coeliac or if you want to get your coeliac friend something nice. I will certainly be returning to Birdseed for some wicked gluten free goodies!
https://www.facebook.com/BirdseedTweet


No comments:

Post a Comment