Wednesday 21 January 2015

Lunch time - LCHF

I am loving my new way of eating, its rather easy now, tastes great and is so fresh and fulfilling. Some people don't understand how I can be eating fat and no carbs and loose weight and feel great, but its working. I have lost nearly 4kg and am nearly at my happy weight (I didn't even do this WOE to loose weight, just to feel better). I am nowhere near as hungry as I used to be, my skin is clear, my energy levels are high, even in this heat, I sleep well and I am not bloated anymore.
I am going to keep this up for quiet sometime and see how it goes and let myself have a treat every now and then.
I wanted to share with you what I have for lunch most days, salad, I love it and its so simple. I have also found I spend less time at the supermarket and saving money by buying things in bulk.

Ingredients:

  • Kale
  • Coriander
  • Parsley
  • Capsicum
  • Onion 
  • Goats cheese
  • Avacado
  • Cherry tomatos
  • Roasted chicken with skin on, cooked in coconut oil
Dressing:
  • Lime Juice
  • Corriander
  • Salt
  • Fish Sauce
  • Chilli
  • Garlic
  • Ginger 


No comments:

Post a Comment