Thursday 22 May 2014

Coconut & Lime chicken with wombok salad

I invited my Dad and his partner over for dinner when we moved into our new place earlier this year and I wanted to cook something, simple but effective but different to what I normally do. I searched the net and found a recipe for coconut and lime chicken with a wombok salad on the Coles website. I had all the ingredients in the pantry. just needed to get the fresh veggies and chicken.
When the chicken was cooked it looked a bit like crumbed fish fillets, so I fooled Dad as he got chicken not fish!
It was a great fresh light meal that would be fantastic for a BBQ or warm summers night, of course I am odd and had it in Autumn/winter. But I do have it for lunch today and I am very excited!
Here is the recipe: http://recipes.coles.com.au/recipes/3609/lime-coconut-skewers-with-wombok-salad/

No comments:

Post a Comment