Tuesday 20 May 2014

Thai chicken and pasta

I was scrolling through the pages of the Women's Health website and came across this healthy and very quick recipe. I reckon it took me about 15 minutes to prepare and cook this meal and it tasted great!
The only thing different was that I used red thai curry paste and chicken thigh as its nicer then breast.
Also I found a new pasta at Coles, its Heinz gluten free and comes in a wide range of pasta styles. I used the Penne and couldn't fault it: http://www.heinz.com.au/Our-Products/Gluten-Free/Pasta/Gluten-Free-Penne

Here is the link to the recipe, I forgot to take a photo of this one but it did look enticing.
https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/womens-health/nutrition/recipes/recipe/-/7870442/thai-chicken-and-pasta/

Remember, just because the recipe or food label doesn't say gluten free doesn't mean it isn't. A lot of the food I eat doesn't mention gluten free, but if you read the label well enough you will soon discover a lot of items on the shelves that are safe. I substitute a lot of things in recipes with gluten free options.


No comments:

Post a Comment