Thursday 2 October 2014

Catering with TLA

Recently I went to a 5 day HSR training course at the Silverdome and we were lucky enough to have each day catered morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. Of course I made sure my request for gluten and dairy free went through and gee was I spoilt. I got my own plate of food each meal and got given so much, way more then I would normally eat at each sitting. (not complaining though)
For morning and afternoon tea I got items such as cakes, mini pizzas, yoghurt and berries, pies, sausage rolls and more. For lunch I always got a fantastic hot item and these really great wraps full of meat and salad (I need to get the recipe for these soft bendy wraps!) I could not fault any of TLA's food whatsoever and they got the help from my favourite cafe, Birdseed!

So we thought we would try them out at work for a staff meeting, TLA certainly didn't let us down. The food was great and everyone enjoyed it. Of course I got my yummy gluten free goodies separately and they made sure all the hot food was safe.

I would be recommending them to anyone who wants catering but especially gluten free, they did a great job!

Contact details:
Sarah Bertels
Event Manager - Albert Hall
sarah@alberthalllaunceston.com.au
0417 583 474


No comments:

Post a Comment