Sunday 11 August 2013

Dinner at Toong Thong Thai

For my friends birthday we went to Toong Thong Thai for dinner in Yorktown Square. I have never eaten there before but I certainly will be again soon. It was a little restaurant tucked away in the city, but in prime location for heading out for a drink after at the close by bars, plus as a bonus it was BYO wine so cant complain about that. The service wasn't the best as we had to ask the waiter to come to us to assist us with drinks, meals etc. but the meal made up for it. I ordered No. 18, stir fry Pad Met Ma Muang with pork and coconut rice. It was so tasty and the waiter said that they can pretty much do anything on the menu gluten free, they just change the sauces. I didn't want my meal to end and everyone else really enjoyed their meals too. Great place to go if you want a hearty tasty meal at a good price (roughly $25 per person for main meal and rice plus wine corkage) 


No comments:

Post a Comment