Sunday 4 August 2013

High Tea at the Grand Chancellor

Myself and a large bunch of friends went to the Hotel Grand Chancellor for High Tea. The occasion being a friends birthday and finding out the gender of her baby. We had a whole room to ourselves and 3 tiers of 3 plates on each of food on each table. Of course being gluten free I had to request in advance that I needed gluten free food. They brought me out a whole 3 tiered plate to myself. On it I got 3 different sandwich fingers with some really good bread, a plate of fruit and a plate of desserts such as pavlova, cake, brownie and some other creme brulee like sweet. It was wonderful and just enough food for lunch/afternoon tea. I also got champagne and tea/coffee all for $20. I certainly recommend going there one afternoon for High Tea but make sure you book in advance and let them know you require gluten free.
http://www.grandchancellorhotels.com/au/launceston/restaurants-en.html



No comments:

Post a Comment