Sunday 6 October 2013

Lunch at Garden of Vegan

Finally I got to go to Garden of Vegan today for lunch, I must say I was rather excited, unlike Mums partner who wasn't too keen at all! Each day of the week they have a different menu so your never stuck having the same thing, so you certainly need to go each day of the week at some stage.
I decided to go with a carrot/veggie satay salad which was made of mainly all raw carrot, bean sprouts, coriander, raisons and a few other things, topped with a satay sauce all vegan of course. As everything is Vegan all their food is gluten free, dairy free, preservative free, so pretty much just made up of all fresh veggies, fruit, seeds, herbs/spices and natural grains. The meal was very tasty and healthy thats for sure and everyones meals looked fantastic. I devoured my lunch and washed it down with an almond milk chai. Yum, then to top it all off we all shared some vegan cheesecake while we contemplated what it was actually made of!?
Its one very cool restaurant but is very tiny, best to reserve a seat or get takeaway and sit in the park.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Garden-of-Vegan/192886460819904



No comments:

Post a Comment