Thursday 13 June 2013

Lunch at Fresh

Today I went to Fresh on Charles St for lunch with my family. I always eat here as it is my favourite place to dine in Launceston and also because it has a really funky interior, vibe and the staff are always so friendly. If you are gluten free, vegetarian or vegan I strongly recommend eating here. There are so many options to choose from and always new and exciting things on offer (and its all easy on the wallet). Today I had the lentil burger with sweet potato hash brown smothered in a yummy satay sauce. Its was awesome and very filling. I washed all this down with a hot black current juice with fresh lime and ginger in it. YUM YUM YUM!!
I also recommend having the roast veggie salad or breakfast, the mushroom risotto or the taster/mixed plate. Everything here is just so yummy, even my old skool Grandad loved it!
http://www.freshoncharles.com.au/



No comments:

Post a Comment