Monday 17 June 2013

The best takeaway for a Coeliac

Noodle box would have to be my favourite fast food and yes you have a few choices for gluten free. I eat here a fair bit and never get sick and because its a chain all the stores are the same (same ingredients etc.) We are a little spoiled for choice and Noodle Box are happy for you to mix your meals/ingredients around to get it exactly how you want, they also have a booth were you can design your own box. When eating here you have the choice of all the rice noodles and rice, but stay away from the egg noodles. All the meat and veg are safe except the seafood cakes/extender I dont trust that. Just ask them to not put that in when you have seafood. Then for sauces you can have the Nasi, Honey Soy (dont rate this sauce, bit bland), Singapore and Mee Gee thats it.
When I get Noodle Box I always have the combo box with thick flat rice noodles and the Mee Gee sauce and its delicious!! Costs around $14 for a regular box if your a big eater like me, or about $12 for a small box. Give it a shot and if you have any questions dont hesitate to contact me as I have mastered it!  http://www.noodlebox.com.au/ the website has an allergy list so if you have any other allergies you can avoid them too.



No comments:

Post a Comment