Wednesday 19 June 2013

Pizza

Last night my partner was meant to cook dinner and I came home and there was nothing on the stove. hmmmm I was hungry!! I then mentioned that Pizza Capers now do gluten free lasagne, and to my surprise he had ordered pizza and was getting it delivered. YAY!! As much as I shouldn't have dairy (upsets my stomach) I couldn't resist, as pizza is such a treat. We both had the Reef & Beef which is so so tasty. Its covered in Black Angus Beef, cajun prawns, bacon, shallots, red onions, red capsicum, pizza sauce, mozzarella, lemon pepper, hollandaise and fresh lemon. Pizza Capers’ most loved gourmet pizza. I spoke to the lady working in there last time and she said they have separate containers, sauce bottles, utensils, trays and cutters for gluten free pizzas, so we are pretty damn safe with cross contamination. Coeliacs are able to eat pretty much any pizza, just with a different base. They also do lasagne, chicken wings and salads that are safe. So go enjoy one hell of a decent gluten free pizza, you wont be disappointed. (I wouldn't trust pizza hut/dominos, as there stations are not gluten free friendly) http://www.pizzacapers.com.au/




No comments:

Post a Comment